Live can be magic if we start to break free...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

last day sa pilipinas

hey ho lets go...
times passing
impernance
omnipotent change

and I'm in the middle of it
in the middle of a situation I know farlywell

last year the day before taking the plane
in the realization of nothing

in front of something realy realy big
to huge to grasp with this tiny little mind

to huge

in the hope to get in the flow
to learn
to meet mindblowing people
on my way

I guess thats it what let us really grow...
next to all these fascinating different culture, food and realities around us

salamat gid to all this wonderfull people who let me grow here on the pilipinas
salamat git to all of you

you allways will stay a part of my heart
I know that here on the phillipines will allways be now a shelter in dark and bright times
where I could return to the open arms of friends and loved ones
 but
we always have to go our own way
wondering who will cross again

we allways will go our own way wondering
about all these fascinating  things happen arround us

our long way home, home to ourselves

taking the low road to truly get home to paradise...

allways dive deepallways fly wide amd high

allways halong
allways ingat...

cu one day

No comments:

Post a Comment