Live can be magic if we start to break free...

Friday, October 29, 2010

Time

I have time time time right now to do whatever I want to write as slow as I want in english maybe this time in english an homage to all the great people I met in sweet home pilipinas and to all these awesome people I met on the road
I mean the landscape is great here, the weather is perfect, the food is delicious, the monks and temples are soo nice and this culture here in laos so unimaginable chilled and friendly
but what really let flow you away and your image of the world are the people you met on the road on their way....
showing you what is possible in life if you just start moving your ass....
simple conversations
hints for direction
sharing of dreams

...

really inspiring...
stream flow grow...

so I keep my track living into my day
happy that I didn't got stuck somewhere in pity because of buying a minsk like my friends leon and jannik - check out their disaster report
but got stuck so in the heart of laos in luang trabang with sunshine, smiles,  a lot of nice temples a hippie night market and cheap guest house with cute always playing or chilling freaky kittens, free bananas, an cute energetically small always playing or laughing kid, a bunch of backpackers from all over the world even the Maldives

yeah and here
Uploaded new pictures...
chilled
enjoyed some fruit shakes, sandwiches, waterfalls and temples
got ill I don't from what maybe from the crushed ice in the delicious fruit shake
couldn't move
sweat and shit it out
and finally recovered

and can go on the road again tomorrow...
going to oudomxay visiting some guys from my program oh damn that so fucking great weltwaerts has volunteers all over south east asia as well and some of them are even in couchsurfing
so I probably get the possibility to dive a bit deep into this country and his culture get to known to some nice people and get a place to stay for free( which wouldn't be expensive anyway its mostly around 50000 kip means something around 5 euro or something...)
and get more hints more directions

I love this country its really on his backpacker peak of time right now
so here I am
traveling
floating

dedicated to all for all these great people out there
hope to cross your path again sooner or later

Greetings,
Daniel

4 comments:

  1. Hallo Daniel,
    Deine Botschaft ist toll und hat uns sehr erfreut.
    Weiter so, aber nicht mit Dünnpfiff.
    Viele Grüße
    Opa und Oma und der Rest.
    Vielen Dank für Deine Karte, haben uns sehr gefreut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lieber Daniel,
    schön was von Dir aus Laos zu hören, von Deinen tollen Erlebnissen und Reisebekanntschaften.Ich hoffe,es geht Dir wieder richtig gut, dass Du Deine Reise weiter genießen kannst. Super, dass Du uns auch zum Englischtraining herausforderst.
    Bei uns war heute ein richtig "Goldener Herbsttag", den wir zum Radfahren nutzten. Jetzt bäckt Papa gerade einen Zitronenkuchen nach original Rostocker Rezept.
    Alles Liebe für Dich von Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear friend,

    sounds like ur getting better in English than in German.. :D a thing I know too well. :) awesome report! Enjoy your chilly time as deeply and heartened as you can, I can't tell often enough! I enjoy my uni life very much - but I have no idea, when the time will come that I have a real holiday again to really chill out and just do nothing.

    Thanks for the beautifl poem, love it!

    Cya mate! :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, totally forgotten - greeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete